Sunday, 16 March 2008

dream

I was in a computer game last night too, I had to kill an evil fat witch by getting her on a phone that was in a bathroom... on the other end of the phone there would be the devil (or Death) and would sing her a song that would kill her...
there was a shower curtain behind which a bat was waiting, the witch opened the curtain and the bat made her go to the bathroom... but somehow the witch knew my plan and as she held the phone in her hand she managed to hand me the receiver and sang me a song that I should listen to the devil singing on the phone because he would sing me a very special song, he had a special song for everyone... and I even remembered something of the song she sang (I woke up while she was singing and locking me in the bathroom):


Nun komm schon her, sag was auf Deutsch...


... singt er dir ein Lied in deiner Farb
...
Nur für ganz besonderes Eis (I had Ice-blue eyes in that dream)
gibts ein Rot, so schön wie deins (I had dark red hair in the dream)
und du kannst auf dein Leben nun verzichten
...


that was the strangest dream in months...

No comments: