Monday, 30 March 2009

forget, forgot, forgotten

there was something I wanted to write. just a little string of words. ccaaaannnnn't remember.
*tries to think*

so I tilted my head. And everything looked different.

Noooo, that was yesterday. or Friday? Friday, I think.
Something else. something to do with a season...
aaarrrggghhhh

oh. here it is:

I didn't know you could feel autumn.
But today, when I entered a room, I suddenly. felt..... autumn.
autumn as in «how do you feel?» «autumn.»

well, I liked the feeling. I haven't been feeling a lot recently. I'm more or less constantly bored. everything is just grey and dull and boring and... you know, like an asphalt street. BORING! no roots to stumble over, no stones, no gravel that gets into your shoes and hurts your feet...

I don't know when I last felt happy. you know, HAPPY-happy. ear-to-ear-smiling happy. wanting-to-sing out-loud happy. must have been a year ago at that concert... maybe. or even longer.

I remember that I like to feel happy... just don't know how at the moment. I mean, everything is okay, but.... BUT!!! stupid self-pitying little person I am.
stop it. go to bed. bye.


----------------
Now playing: Junior Boys - Dull to Pause
via FoxyTunes

No comments: