Thursday, 24 February 2011

long time no see

well, it just occurred to me that I might have found a purpose for this long forgotten blog of mine.
since I am blogging more or less "officially" at http://www.tserafouin.ch, I thought I might use this one as a more personal blog. English only. With everyday-stuff. For Angie® to read. Who else might still be reading here? nobody, I reckon. I flicked through the last pages of the thing, the only people ever to write comments were Angie® and Christopher... It seems to be an interesting way to communicate, Angie® writes a post, I comment, I write a post, she comments -- like we used to do it years ago. Like e-mails, but public. Strange idea, but I like it -- anyone who wants to join in and say something can do so, anyone who prefers to read and say nothing can do so as well.
It might indeed enable me to write more -- without the pressure that I feel when I try to write something for my "official" blog. Official is SO the wrong word because... well, I am not a public person who needs an official blog. Or an official anything.
So this is going to be like a letter. or... a diary? an online diary, like I used to have years ago at OTB, where Angie® and I met. Remember? :-)

No comments: